Washington County (Oregon) Bible Society Treasurer's Records
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents
Collection consists of two Treasurer's books from the Washington County (oregon) Bible Society, plus several loose pages folded within the covers of one book. The loose pages include correspondence and additional financial records.
- Washington County (Or.) Bible Society (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Pacific University owns the copyright to some, but not all, of the materials housed in its archives. Copyright for materials authored or otherwise produced as official business of Pacific University is retained by Pacific University and requires its permission for publication. Copyright status for other collection materials varies. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
0.25 Cubic Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
Two volumes, plus loose pages, of treasurer's records from the Washington County (Oregon) Bible Society.
No accurals are expected.
- Guide to the Washington County (Oregon) Bible Society Treasurer's Records
- Linda Morton-Keithley
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- Sponsored by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission