Pacific University and Tualatin Academy Student Registration Log Books
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of student registration records from Pacific University and its associated high school, Tualatin Academy. Two log books are included. Both contain information such as students' names, enrollment dates, parents' names, home towns, addresses, grades and absences. The log books date from 1877-1883 and 1891-1912.
- Pacific University (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Pacific University is located in Forest Grove, Oregon. It formerly had an associated high school, Tualatin Academy, which was active from 1849-1914. Between at least the late 1800s and the early 1900s, records of students' registrations and grades were compiled in handwritten log books. Information from these log books was probably the source of the rolls of students which were printed in the annual university Catalogues.
0.9 Cubic Feet (1 oversize flat box)
Language of Materials
This collection consists of student registration records from Pacific University and its associated high school, Tualatin Academy. The records are in two log books dating from 1877-1883 and 1891-1912.
- Pacific University and Tualatin Academy Student Registration Log Books
- Eva Guggemos
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- Sponsored by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission