Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 15
Summary The College Association of the Lower Willamette Valley was an organization that brought together faculty members from several small private colleges near Portland, Oregon. The collection includes its constitution and minutes from its meetings.
Collection — Box: 1
Summary Collection consists of hand-written ledgers from J. B. Matthews Post Number 6, Grand Army of the Republic in Forest Grove, Oregon and one copy of Proceedings of the Twentieth Annual Encampment held at Pacific University in 1901.
Summary McCormick Hall, a dormitory that was formerly for men only on the Pacific University campus, had a house government that dealt with social events, repairs, and other matters. This collection includes their house rules, meeting minutes and other records from the 1930s.
Scope and Contents Pacific University Alumni Association Records include alumni travel and events done throughout the 1980s and 1990s, various reports on those events, correspondence with alumni and the executive council. Included is a report from members of Concerned Black Students, silent auction records and materials as well as photographs of homecoming events for graduating classes of the early 1900s.
Collection — Box: 1
Summary The Board of Trustees are a group of volunteers that act as a governing body of the corporation that is Pacific University. The Board of Trustees office records include items owned by individual board members such as board directories and handbooks; and items owned by the office such as financial papers, memos, by-laws, meeting minutes, correspondence and miscellaneous documents.
Summary The Boxerettes were a women's honorary service group made up of Pacific University students. This collection includes both records and objects from the group such as their constitution, meeting minutes, treasury logs, photographs and original letterman sweater.
Summary The Pacific University Guild was an organization of women supporters of Pacific University that was active from the 1930s-1970s. This collection contains it records, including correspondence, dues records, financial reports, meeting minutes, newsletters and membership lists from throughout the time the club was active.
Summary Walter C. Giersbach was president of Pacific University from 1941-1953. The collection is comprised of office records from his presidency, as well as a small collection of documents by his wife, Marion Giersbach.
Summary Pacific University dates to 1848 in Forest Grove, Oregon. This collection documents its corporate memory and includes materials pertaining to administrative, curricular, and student activities, including minutes, correspondence, brochures, catalogs, reports, newsletters, photographs, and related items.
- Subject: Minutes X
- Pacific University 5
- American Party 1
- Boxerettes (Pacific University) 1
- Giersbach, Walter Charles 1
- Grand Army of the Republic. Department of Oregon 1
- Grand Army of the Republic. Department of Oregon. J. B. Matthews Post Number 6 (Forest Grove, Or.) 1
- McCormick Hall (Pacific University) 1
- North Pacific College of Optometry 1
- Order of the Star Spangled Banner. Preble Wigwam (Oregon) 1
- Pacific College (Newberg, Or.) 1
- Pacific University Guild 1
- Pacific University. Alumni Relations 1
- Pacific University. Board of Trustees 1
- Portland Academy (Portland, Or.) 1
- Social Degree Temple (Forest Grove, Or.) 1
- Spalding, Henry Harmon 1
- St. Helens Hall (Portland, Or.) 1
- Student Christian Fellowship (Pacific University) 1
- Tualatin Academy 1
- Washington County (Or.) Woollen Factory Company 1
- West Willamette Association of Congregational Churches and Ministers 1
- Willamette Association of Congregational Ministers and Churches 1
- Willamette Baptist Young Peoples' Association 1
- Young Women's Christian Association (Pacific University) 1 ∧ less