Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Summary The Allied Translator and Interpreter Section was a joint Australian-United States intelligence agency that issued confidential reports on Japanese operations during World War II. This collection consists of 11 reports from the agency, mostly pertaining to Japanese military psychology, that once belonged to Colonel Karl Feguson Baldwin.
Collection — Box: 1
Summary Collection consists of hand-written ledgers from J. B. Matthews Post Number 6, Grand Army of the Republic in Forest Grove, Oregon and one copy of Proceedings of the Twentieth Annual Encampment held at Pacific University in 1901.
Manuscript compiled by a parish priest of Bulacan Province, the Philippines, during the Spanish-American War
Collection — Box: 1
Summary Manuscript compiled by a parish priest of Bulacan Province, the Philippines, regarding events of June-July 1898 during the Spanish-American War. Bulacan Province, located north of Manila on the island of Luzon, was a center of the Philippine revolution against Spain in the 1890s.
Summary Harry William Morrison was a trombone player in a military band during the First World War (91st Division, 166th Brigade, 348th Field Artillery Regiment, Band Section). This collection consists of diaries, writings, and a photograph album, mostly relating to his service in France and Germany between 1918-1919.
Summary John Seus was a Pacific University graduate and a United States attorney for the court of appeals. The collection includes his letters home to his parents during World War II, manuscript drafts of legal writings, property titles and records, family photographs, and miscellaneous personal documents.
Summary The United States Navy employed combat photographers throughout the Second World War to document the actions of the military. This collection contains approximately 80 of these black and white glossy photographs from the Pacific front, showing such events as the bombing of Pearl Harbor and the surrender of the Japanese on the USS Missouri.
- Subject: Military X
- Art -- Photographs 1
- Catholic Church -- Philippines 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Financial records 1
- Law -- History 1
- Minutes 1
- Oregon 1
- Philippines -- History -- Philippine American War, 1899-1902 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Proclamations 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Spanish-American War, 1898 1
- United States. Army -- Bands 1
- Veterans -- Societies, etc. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Japan -- Sources 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Pictorial works. 1 ∧ less
- English 5
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Allied Forces. South West Pacific Area. Allied Translator and Interpreter Section 1
- Baldwin, Karl Ferguson 1
- Grand Army of the Republic. Department of Oregon 1
- Grand Army of the Republic. Department of Oregon. J. B. Matthews Post Number 6 (Forest Grove, Or.) 1
- Lopez, Silvino 1