Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Summary Victor Atiyeh served as Oregon’s 32nd governor from 1979-1987. This collection documents Atiyeh's activities as Governor, State Senator and State Representative, as well as his business and family life. It includes correspondence, photographs, speeches, reports, audiovisual recordings, press clippings, memorabilia, scrapbooks, and other items relating to both his professional and personal life.
Summary Josephine Clare Harriman was a student in the Conservatory of Music at Pacific University in Oregon from about 1902-1903. The collection consists of three small photograph albums featuring her friends and interests.
Dates: circa 1900
Summary Margaret Dolly Hinman was the great-granddaughter of Alanson Hinman, one of the earliest and most notable pioneers to settle in the Forest Grove area of Washington County, Oregon. The photograph album contains 40 photographs, mostly portraits of her family and friends.
Summary The Humanitarian Center at Pacific University organized community service and engagement projects at the university. The collection includes photographs and videorecordings related to the events and activities sponsored by center, mostly between the late 1990s-2005.
Summary Malcolm and Catherine McIntosh were a prominent family of Salem, Oregon, who later moved to the Orenco area of Hillsboro. The four photograph albums in this collection contain approximately 200 portrait photographs, most dating from around 1880 to 1900, probably depicting their family and friends.
Dates: circa 1870-1910
Summary Edith Hansen McGill was a 1930 graduate of Pacific University who participated in many activities on campus, including the student newspaper, the yearbook and sports. The album contains approximately 300 photographs featuring social activities, sports, trips to the beach and camping.
Summary Harry William Morrison was a trombone player in a military band during the First World War (91st Division, 166th Brigade, 348th Field Artillery Regiment, Band Section). This collection consists of diaries, writings, and a photograph album, mostly relating to his service in France and Germany between 1918-1919.
Scope and Contents The Luau collection includes promotional posters issued for the annual Pacific University Luau, photo albums of the Lu'au events over the years made by those in the Hawaii Club, Luau programs, a slide show script for the backdrop of Luau, loose photographs and VHS tapes of the Lu'au events.
Collection — Box: 1
Summary A collection of photographs and postcards documenting the life Frances Sorensen Prideaux while attending Pacific University from 1903-1906 and afterwards living in Forest Grove.
Summary Political papers of Chuck Riley, a Democratic legislator representing Washington County, Oregon's District 29 in the Oregon State House of Representatives from 2005-2011 and as the Senator for District 15 beginning in 2014.
- Subject: Photograph albums X
- Art -- Photographs 8
- Student Life 3
- Bills, Legislative -- Oregon 2
- Campaign paraphernalia 2
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Hillsboro (Or.) 2
- Home and Family 2
- Oregon 2
- Oregon. Legislative Assembly 2
- Pacific University 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Politics and Politicians 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Slides (photographs) 2
- Student activities 2
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon 2
- Videotapes 2
- Arab Americans 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Carpet and rug industry 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Reservation of Oregon 1
- Cornelius (Or.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Forest Grove, Or. 1
- German Americans 1
- Governors -- Inaugural addresses 1
- Handbooks 1
- Investments, Japanese -- Oregon 1
- Laws and Legislation 1
- London (Ont.) 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Military 1
- Negatives (photographic) 1
- Oregon. Governor (1979-1987 : Atiyeh) 1
- Oregon. Legislative Assembly -- Elections. 1
- Oregon. Legislature 1
- Pioneers 1
- Political Campaigns 1
- Politicians -- Correspondence 1
- Rajneeshpuram (Or.) 1
- Republican National Convention (1968 : Miami, Fla.) 1
- Republican National Convention (1972 : Miami Beach, Fla.) 1
- Salem 1
- Speeches 1
- Sports and Recreation 1
- United States. Army -- Bands 1
- Women 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives 1 ∧ less
- Atiyeh Bros. 1
- Atiyeh, Dolores 1
- Atiyeh, Victor 1
- Forrest, Josephine Clare (Harriman) 1
- Hinman Family (Forest Grove, Or.) 1
- Hinman, Margaret Dolly 1
- McDonald, Catherine McIntosh 1
- McDonald, Malcolm 1
- McGill, Edith Hansen 1
- Morrison, Harry William 1
- Pacific University 1
- Pacific University. Center for Civic Engagement 1
- Pacific University. Humanitarian Center 1
- Prideaux, Frances Sorensen 1
- Riley, Chuck 1
- Riley, Katherine J. 1
- Salzwedel Family 1
- Story, Irving Chellis 1 ∧ less